|
hello
|
|
|
about this blog
sometimes you needa place to speak the unspoken LAUGH AT ME
affiliates
Qin
Choo Yuan Ally darn sister JunJie Jason Jack ZhengYu SokFong YueYun Taixin Jerry Chunying archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
The cakes pictures lingered too long as my main entry on my blog. When i already been to the place for a second time, i still have not updated my blog. Probably i do not know what to let you read either. So Hi, I am going to play tennis thrice this week. I should have started tennis earlier, then i can be quite experience to be enlisted in NUS school team, then i will have my hall to stay in. What a nice plan it sounds, then i can play tennis so much more often in a competitive manner. WHICH I know i will probably lose too. I have a bad mentality, i know i know. I really wish to turn back time. Turn me back to year 2003. I could have saved her if i were at home. But goodness you, will say it's all meant to happen. Happen and Happen. I WANT TO PLAY. PLAY study lab & many tuitions can they all coagulate together to form a smoothie. I hope so. FINAL YEAR. |