|
hello
|
|
|
about this blog
sometimes you needa place to speak the unspoken LAUGH AT ME
affiliates
Qin
Choo Yuan Ally darn sister JunJie Jason Jack ZhengYu SokFong YueYun Taixin Jerry Chunying archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Last dayee in my dept, before I exchanged myself to another dept! Offered with an oil-soaked up fried banana by my colleagues, just . Kind appreciation, but eyebrow raising with the sight of such a gift for appreciation. So long didn’t touch my blog letting unreactivity reigns for some time again. So can infer that I have been a hardworking ass for the previous weeks! Met up with ah @ old school timbre To be educated by my wise sis that it was previous MGS Yup situated nicely at the top with a good deal of flight to stairs Yes fickle fickle, substation find it noise-filled. Old school find it too acoustic and jazzy and not impactful. Singing U2 Beautiful in such a softy way and stop & stare couldn’t be actually heard. But girls, I didn’t puke this time @ timbre. Shared the Erdinger instead of having a solo-pine! Appreciate beer more after knowing how is it make. Barely.hops.fermentation.lager.ale. Wah. Really is dun remember much of what’s taught. if only my alcohol dehydrogenases are of a substantial….. =[ right now I feel that I am couching on my own layers of fats. does feel like an admin lady with some touches on sciences. =[ New year SFI treated us with lo mai kai & yam in a red lunch box. wah. you know SFI org. the Singapore Day in Mel & London! i was wondering is it a good or bad thing for singaporeans there. cny is coming. gong xi fa cai. yeh. gambling time. ORANGE drinks time. pineapple tarts time. |