|
hello
|
|
|
about this blog
sometimes you needa place to speak the unspoken LAUGH AT ME
affiliates
Qin
Choo Yuan Ally darn sister JunJie Jason Jack ZhengYu SokFong YueYun Taixin Jerry Chunying archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
done with prawning those everyday simple food that we eat can become something stuck in a myraid of complexity.writing long long words on them yet must be senseless long piece of thing. -.-' the 6 labs we did enough for us to have a steamboat galore ! broccoli,tomato,chicken - der's fried chicken wing,prawns and vegetables yeah puke ppl. puke* nice food can bcome jus horrid under the rage of demands required out of them. HAHAHA. well bearing in mind, yes we LOVE FOOD! we loVE FOOD! Wxams just drawing closer, i am NOT at least frightened at the thought of entering the examination halls, but i am MORE kinda frightened , not say terribly afraid, not say cowardice , not say i am weak....that we are leaving for a tough experience.. my mum would report to me then and then what she hear from her frens whom their childrens went to yellowstone too..kinda freakky to leave HOME for something so THRILLING i would sayy...i am telling myself i AM a TOUGH kid. I wouldnt be weathered by ANYTHING. ANYTHING but not everytHING. I am not afraid of TEETH EXTRACTIONS, i am not afraid of PAIN , i am not afraid of INjections, i am not afraid of HEIGHTS ,though i am still abit afraid of an innocent cat. DUN laugh. I knoW we WILL be seeing HUGER LARGER MORE UNINNOCENT animals - BEARS,BIZONS..errh..MAYBE i am NOT OF afraid of HUGE Animals , yes riGht. i know i am going to be right...I AM not AFRAID OF hardWork. i want to expose mySelf to the MOST grUEsome Job i can Get.. I AM KIDDING. YES I AM. I WAN To SEEE THE MAGNIFICIENCE OF Whatever Stones exposing myself to GEOGRAPHY which was once a subject i LOVED. but i neva like learning volcanoes though and the curvy contours. darns. you are actually reading to the end of this. |